- This event has passed.
GVC Celebration at Pine Ridge Golf Course
October 3 @ 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
You’re invited to a casual Open House to learn more about the Gunpowder Valley Conservancy!
Show your support for healthy lands, healthy waters, and healthy communities in the Gunpowder watershed! You’re invited to our GVC Celebration at Pine Ridge Golf Course on Sunday, October 3rd from 3 pm – 6 pm. Join us for nature walks and stay for live music, food trucks, golf games, and good conversation!
The GVC Celebration at Pine Ridge Golf Course is open to the general public as well as all GVC volunteers, members, and supporters. Admission is FREE but we are asking guests to RSVP to help us plan accordingly.
Have you been trying to attend one of our workshops, but your schedule never cooperates?! This will be a great opportunity to learn all about the GVC in a casual setting. Located on the shores of Loch Raven Reservoir, Pine Ridge Golf Course is the ideal location to view our most recent habitat restoration work. Join us for a tour of native tree plantings and Clear Creeks Project conservation gardens, and then…
- Enjoy the music of Free Range Blue, a four piece acoustic Americana band. Their repertoire includes folk, bluegrass, classic country, Celtic, jazz, blues and much more!
- Treat yourself to food from The Queen’s Food Truck, named “Best Food Truck” by Baltimore Magazine’s Best of Reader’s Poll 2020 (formerly known as Gypsy Queen Food Truck). Cool down with snowballs from local favorite, Mary’s Nice Ice Baby.
- Have fun playing golf games coordinated by the wonderful Coach J of the Baltimore Golf Academy
- Buy raffle tickets for an autographed Lamar Jackson canvas, wine baskets, and other items to raise money for land preservation and clean water.
- Purchase a 2022 Calendar featuring some of our favorite Gunpowder Watershed locations. Meet the artist, Mary Magenta!
Special thanks to our 2021 GVC Sponsors